2017 Holiday Gala: A SPARKLING NIGHT!
About the Event
We are so excited to announce the 2017 Holiday Gala, themed “A Sparkling Night!”
On November 24, 2017 we will be hosting an event, featuring a catered dinner, gifts, dancing, and community fellowship.
5:00: Doors & Coat Check
6:00-8:00: Three Course Dinner & Dessert
9:00-10:00: Music & Dancing
Where: The Welcome In Drop In Centre – 23 Gordon St., Guelph, ON
We hope to make this an annual event! If you are unable to attend in 2017, stay tuned for details for the 2018 Gala!
Formal wear will be available at the Drop In Centre the week prior to the event for individuals attending the event to browse should they want formal clothing for the gala.
*Formal wear is NOT mandatory to attend the gala*
Want to Attend?
Anyone interested in attending the event can purchase tickets for $5.00 from:
- Amanda, Carlin, Sierra, SOS, Housing First
Children attend for free and childcare will be provided from 5:00-8:00pm.
Want to Contribute?
We are accepting donations of the following:
- Formal wear (men’s, women’s, children’s) for those attending the event. Anyone interested in having formal clothing to wear at the Gala will have the opportunity to browse through the donations the week prior to the event.
- Party/wedding decor to fit with the theme of “A Sparkling Night” (i.e. lights, balloons, various decor items, etc.)
- Gifts (i.e. baskets, items, gift cards) to distribute to those attending the event (we are hoping that every attendee will receive a gift on the night of the Gala).
- Financial donations to assist with paying for the food and decorations.
We also need volunteers!
3:00-5:00pm: SET UP tables, chairs, and decorations
4:45-6:00pm: GREETERS take tickets
4:45-6:00pm: COAT CHECK upon entry
5:30-8:00pm: SERVERS to serve a plated 4 course meal
10:00-11:00pm: CLEAN UP crew
If you are interested in making a donation or volunteering for the event, please contact us through our contact form.
Visit the Sparkling Night EVENT PAGE!
To receive regular updates from the Drop In Centre, please LIKE our Facebook page!